Nissan + Adidas = The 'NOTE'

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats right Nissan have joined with Adidas to create this piece of ... 'Note'

nissan-note-f.jpg

Nissan hopes that the new Nissan 'Note' will bring the attention of young sportswear-wearers, Chav's Basicly...But I cant see them driving this...

This one-off show car has sportswear-type upholstery, changeable seat covers and rubberised bumper surfaces and a zip-fastening glovebox and removable centre console-cum-bag. Its grille and front end trim is supposed to reflect the design of a training shoe (shame it wasn't the classic Adidas shell-toe) and its interior has a similar feel, with soft-touch materials.

WHAT NEXT NISSAN!!?

What really yanks my anal beard is how much money nissan have pumped into designing THEN actually building this car.. most be several hundred thousand...

FOR WHAT!

its being built at sunderland and the normal note looks a lot nicer just like a mpv micra

Attachments

• nissan_note_2.jpg
    nissan_note_2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 205
so thats what them "shells" were on the line, i thought they were new almera tino's or sumthin', they were doing these when i was at NMUK couple month back look smart, dunno bout the big grey "nose" thing goin on tho!

Nissan hopes that the new Nissan 'Note' will bring the attention of young sportswear-wearers, Chav's Basicly...But I cant see them driving this...

Assuming you're not a chav & can't relate to one & you hate it, I'd say they could be onto a winner... :wasntme:

Oh and Kris...

What really yanks my anal beard

Brilliant! :)

do you think if you crashed then you'd just bounce off? lol that could be useful,

a multi car pile up would just become aload of bumper cars :D

It is only a concept car. The real Note is in super s's thumbnail which actually looks quite good and is based around a k12. :upside:

i had one a few weeks back and it was fitted with the hr16de and it was rather interesting to drive. It felt like a k12 but went like the clappers. It felt alot faster than a 160SR

Rolled like C*** in the corners though....MPVS for you.

Have driven the 1.6SVE Note and to be fair it is a superb car, loads of toys to play with and loads of hols to stash stuff...

Real one looks a lot better than the photo above and 10k starting price aint to be laughed at (13.5k top of the line)...

Back