Nismo Rear wheel Arch Spats =================

Hi guys, ive seen some cars with rear arch spats, does any of you guys know where i can get a set for myself?

spats_zps9236398f.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

J

I bought some of these off ebay a while ago, but the sender sent me a nismo rear splitter instead (I thought the box was a bit big/long for spats when they were delivered haha) but as they were the same price he offered me the spats for half price and sent them a few days later :D

Hi Harlen, thanks for the plug, but F--K meeeeee what are they smoking over there with the Postage?

J
It means that if you ever need to return them for a refund they only have to refund you the cost of the item, not postage on top.
It saves them money, in reality it'd cost probably less than £10 to post.

LooL, heeey, no rotton sills here loool, my car is solid have to admit, one of a lucky batch of micras i guess, well in honesty shoving them on the rear rch area lets the car stand out abit, like an Kit add on.... my car below i reckon would make it look that hint difference but not over the top!!!! i checked their website and its like they are adding £10.50 VAT on top of the price of £39.99, whats this a whole sale whorehouse (warehouse) breaking down their prices, then you have delivery of £12.50 giving it a grand total of £62.99 WHICH i aint forking out that for abit of moulded plastic that i have to grind here and there to fit, OH thats minus the paint for auto dealers, i reckon nearly close to £100 for the given look!!! naaaaah......

If any of you guys could photoshop a spat on the first picture just to get an idea what it would like like, id appreciate it very much!!!! if can be done!!

DSC0144811.jpg

FinalOutcomepix41.jpg

Cheers

J

Im not good at photoshop but here's what they look like fitted

marchnismokit-1.jpg

I really like them tbh but I'd have to be rocking a Nismo front splitter too. Shame that they're so damn expensive.

Ok so after an email, the geeeeezer is looking £15 for postage mmmmmmmmmm i hope thats signed delivered / tracked and next day delivery before 1pm !!! lol with that price!!

J

It means that if you ever need to return them for a refund they only have to refund you the cost of the item, not postage on top.
It saves them money, in reality it'd cost probably less than £10 to post.
They actually have to refund original postage and item cost international selling law yaddy yaddy but basically if he sends them back they need to refund all money he has payed apart from return postage.

Back