Nismo Steering Wheel

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
hey guys, i've been wanting to be rid of the standard steering wheel from day 1, so ive just purchased this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140020930348&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:UK:11

hopefully i'll be able to pick up a boss kit for it in the near future, i've seen one on demon-tweeks but its 17 days delivery.

if anyone else can reccomend where I can get a boss kit from please post :)

otherwise, opinions are welcome.

p.s I will have my blog up with pics and details of my car very soon

good choice mate, i have the same wheel in my 1.6 and it looks SOO nice and feels great too :D but without power steering and a 1.6 lump over the front wheels it makes steering difficult lol :D

yeah, I know its only a copy, hence the price, but anything is better than the wheel that actaully comes with the car lol :D

59 bhp is more than enough said:
hey dude they are really nice steering wheels and i dont want you to discourage you from getting it but these arnt real nismo wheels its only the button thats got nismo on it.

they may be copies but they are actually top notch, they are really well made :D but yea just a nismo sticker in the middle lol,

mine came with the sticker in a seperate packet and i had to stick it on myself !!

NeX said:
they may be copies but they are actually top notch, they are really well made :D but yea just a nismo sticker in the middle lol,

mine came with the sticker in a seperate packet and i had to stick it on myself !!

did you get yours from eBay aswell? no doubt mine might come just the same way

Spike said:
eBay is teh' hotsex? agreed... i think so! :laugh:

mate i just bought a remote central locking kit and boot popper for under £30,

literally 5 minutes ago ;) propper job :D

today, ive bought, the steering wheel, boss kit, snap off boss kit and a o/s headlight, for about a £100... sundays are eBay days (Y)

how easy are those central locking and boot popper kits anyway? got a link?

oh yeah, the steering wheel got nicked in transit... and last week I finally got my refund... got a Momo onw now!

Spike said:
today, ive bought, the steering wheel, boss kit, snap off boss kit and a o/s headlight, for about a £100... sundays are eBay days (Y)

how easy are those central locking and boot popper kits anyway? got a link?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Remote-Centra...9QQihZ002QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats the kit i bought, it took me 6 days to figure out the wiring then about 20min to install lol :)

if you have central locking already then i recommend this kit and if you have any problems fitting it then i'll help you out ;)

the boot popper was fairly easy, again its better if you have the boot opening handle in the front already and a smoothed boot so that you can use the cable from the lock.

i'll show you at the meet if you like ;)

Back