Nippon Bumper

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Will the Nippon bumper that you can buy fit the facelift 98-03 Micra or is it only for the pre-facelift? Got a mate who is interested in it.

Ta

Pink princess got this bumper, not sure what year her car is, well nice front bumper though it is!

it could fit the face lift model....

...usual story tho, you need to change, wings, headlights, grill and bonnet to a pre-face lift and the bumper will fit.

Dr Zoidberg said:
it could fit the face lift model....

...usual story tho, you need to change, wings, headlights, grill and bonnet to a pre-face lift and the bumper will fit.

Sounds like a great plan ;)

i'm not sure if the bonnet catch needs to be moved, paynee was going to do this before he got his almera gti. and i think he mentioned it.

:)

You could always just cut the bumper to accomodate the larger headlights, not really a lot of work for a bodyshop to do...

mines the facelift aint it
its the 1998 latest model... start of the new ones before k12...well i thought it was but hey i get confused between and orange and apple these days lol

nah yours will be the pre face lift, before they changed the headlights and bonnet etc.

its still a face lift in a sense as it has the newer grill compared to say a 94 model

:)

Pink Princess said:
mines the facelift aint it
its the 1998 latest model... start of the new ones before k12...well i thought it was but hey i get confused between and orange and apple these days lol
i think yours is the last of the pre-facelifts, you can get both on a '98. facelift has bigger head lightd and the grill is on the bonnet - not seperate.

Back