nice looking ebay k10 super s

K11SS said:
im tempted to go from k11 to k10 :D looks really nice n only 36k miles

stephen

me aswell, wish i could afford such a fine example lol

just ran a quickie thru confused n that reg didnt show a car and they want £2200 for a 1.2 supers , i can get a mk4 golf insured for £1500!!!!

but look at that *below*

Attachments

• cheap quote.JPG
    cheap quote.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 176
I've been to look at it today and it is very nice, there is rust at the bottom corners of the windscreen that need sorting, there is quite bad rot in the offside sill and signs of it starting on the nearside, but sills aren't hard to do are they. There are the odd scratch and scrape on the bumpers, but nothing serious, the paint is very shiny, I think its well worth buying, if I had the money I would buy it myself, but I haven't :down: somebody buy it please, it needs to go to someone who appreciates what it is, its too good to be a shopping trolley, and look at that lush interior, the seats are like new, it's been well looked after.
View attachment 5754View attachment 5755View attachment 5756View attachment 5757View attachment 5758View attachment 5759
View attachment 5760View attachment 5761View attachment 5762

CALI said:
How much would you have paid for it sonic?

If I had the money I would have beaten the last bid, it was in lovely condition abart from the sills and scuttles, neither are particularly difficult or costly to repair, and at such a low milage it was a beaut, I cant beleive that nobody here bought it, or did they ? :suspect: :suspect:

That kind of window rust is a pain in the rear, the only way to fix it properly is to take the whole windscreen out.

CALI said:
easy job on these old cars though :wasntme:

That is true, having done it several times my self now but its still not for the feint hearted.

I thought you had bought it from your first post, what are your impressions of the car, I thought it was well worth the cash.

It's all good, fantastic to drive, pretty nippy
...friends are laughing but i don't mind the attention :devil:

Just getting my insurance sorted now.. wondering who i should insure it with?

CALI said:
It's all good, fantastic to drive, pretty nippy
...friends are laughing but i don't mind the attention :devil:

Just getting my insurance sorted now.. wondering who i should insure it with?

Surely the insurance should have been done before you drove it away! even if was temporary cover (Dayinsure.com). Just go with someone like Tesco

Back