new member alert

B

buddyspudface

hello micra'ilians
by chance i have come across your well presented forum, iv been reading for several weeks and have decided to make meself known for no other reason other than i like to see my name on the web..lol
i like what a lot of you have done to your micra's and its all about personal taste but i dont think you can get a better micra colour than my yellow one.
i hope to be able to take part in discussions and enjoy the thrill of like minded cheap buggers like me.
ps when i find out how to post a pic of me car i will.

Jst for you :)

good%20shot.jpg

thanks alot your a star, i am suitably impressed and already looking out of place in this forum full of young talented micra'iliians. o_O

Hi buddyspudface

Is your car 1999/T reg? They call it 'Inspiration Yellow' - its the same as mine (bows his head in shame)

Nissan produced the Inspiration as a 'special edition' in 1999 - I think it can only be found on a T or V plate

Cheers

yep your bang on, mines the slightly older t reg version but does come with the extra bits like air con. rear head rests. colour coded mirrors etc etc. also very pleased with the inside trim as it does not have any yellow on display at the back...... only missing a sun roof but i have been looking around at what i could have put in, i installed an electic boot popper because for some gay reason they did not give me the lever to pull up like i had on my super s before this one..... cheap buggers aint they?....lol

Back