New Golf GTi Advert

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
Hey peeps

thought id share this with you all
the new golf advert (the one with the singing in the rain remix)

Golf GTi Video

the actual music is a remix done by mint royale and there are talks about realeasing the song

ENJOY

MIKE

i love it!!! it's so clever,

at last, a car advert to rival the dancing robot one and the honda domino style one......

they have superimposed gene kelly's face onto the body, coz he didnt dance like that an im pretty sure he couldnt dance like that now a days lol unless they have a very very strong look-a-like lol

i have the song! nananananana!! You can download if off the net through a P2P network!!

Daz

RE: RE: New Golf GTi Advert

K10Daz said:
they have superimposed gene kelly's face onto the body, coz he didnt dance like that an im pretty sure he couldnt dance like that now a days lol unless they have a very very strong look-a-like lol
#

No s**t Sherlock.

They took the original video and editted it with cgi technology, and also incorporate 3D modelling into it for some of the scenes.

It's very clever as to what can be done nowadays.

I actually know quite a bit about this advert..

The only thing taken off the original film was various shots of gene kellys face..

The Set is all new.. recreated in a very similar way to the original 'singing in the rain' set..

The dancing was done by a young french lad and there are 2 very small parts done by a gymnast/breakdancer. The clip on the internet is a slightly longer one in which the gymnast does a onehanded spin onto his feet at the very end, and a bit where the lampost is used for a handstand..

The rest of the advert is done by a breakdancer/bopper... they simly dressed him up like gene kally and got him to do his amazing moves on the recreated set..

If anyone is interested... i have some clips of the french lad ( cant remember his name ) doing a few shows and breakdancing/bopping competitions..

Ive got him onstage doing the moves he does in the advert...

in this video.. he is the boy in the orange t shirt.. 2nd onstage.. You WILL recognise some of his moves in this clip ... on the advert...

kristian

Back