hi all i have a 1 litre k10 1990

i am after a few bits and bobs

k11 front hubs and discs and calipers

front super s arche extensions

front foah bumper

calibra manifold as making my own flanges

inlet manifold to take bike carbs as got cbr 600 w/x carbs

both wing mirrors any type

this should do it for now lol if anyone gets back to me please have prices and postage added for me thanks

i hope to get these parts to have my car ready for when i get back on the road in april the 3rd lol

cheers to every one for looking :grinning:

i went to the scrappy the other day and saw front and rear arch extensions, i could get them tomorrow if ya want.

i went to the scrappy the other day and saw front and rear arch extensions, i could get them tomorrow if ya want.

hi curtis if u can please pick up the front one as already got the rears would be pleased and just let me now what it costs u and i will sort it and if superls wants the rear ones thats cool with me

cheers all

I've got calipers and discs to sell.

hi fella how much was u looking for these parts inc postage

cheers

hi curtis and superls what colour are the arche extentions and superls what colour are you after as i got black rear arches which i will be painting but if the ones curtis found are not the colour u want and black are we can swap over so u dont have to paint yours as i am sure thay wont be in the colour i want lol

hi superls well if curtis can still get them i will take the front two and u are more than welcome to the back two as i have no use for them lol so just got to wait to here from curtis and hopefully get things all sorted

hi all has anyone else got any of the parts i need as need to fit them up and send the car to be sprayed as found more rust spots on her than i thought there was so treated all and just need these parts now mainly the body kit stuff lol

hi curtis was u able to get the front arch extensions for me as really need them so i can fit my side skirts properly and carry on with the little beast lol
can u email me or msn instant message me on [email protected] and let me no please

cheers rob

Back