Need Bluetooth help

Have just acquired a Micra with Bluetooth. This is all new to me, but I have managed to connect my phone and got a friend to call me and it worked fine. What I would like to know is this. Can I make a call to a number in my phone memory, or if not, how do I dial an outgoing number? I got a bit confused with the settings shown on the radio info. An idiots step by step guide would be useful, as the manual didn't seem to do what I wanted. Sorry to sound a bit dim, but like I said, it's all neew to me. Thank you;)

Depending on the model of stereo you have in your car, and the phone you have, yes or no.

On my mum's K12 Activ, (coupled to a Nokia C3-00) she can redial the last number that she called/that called her, using the steering wheel controls.

I can do that too with my Experia X8, but I can't seem able to add a number, or know if the system can "see" my phonebook on my phone. The instructions given in the manual don't seem to work, or I'm doing something wrong:(

I can do that too with my Experia X8, but I can't seem able to add a number, or know if the system can "see" my phonebook on my phone. The instructions given in the manual don't seem to work, or I'm doing something wrong:(

I'm pretty sure the functionality isn't there

Back