My New Micra c+c

love it nice car matey.. i can honestly say i know how happy u r i love mine to.

the longer you have it the more you love it. i smile every time i see mine and i always say if you smile when you get in ur car...ur driving the right car :laugh:

good luck with ur car maybe i get to see it at jae if you go.

i think they are the ultimate micra they got it all ;O) that 1.6 rocks in a small car and the top comes of lol what more can you ask for hehehe

worth every penny

Nice one! So you can get an Auto in 1.6 now! I've got the 1.4 SVE Auto (on 55 plate) for a couple of weeks now.

Have you figured out how the Rear Park System work yet? (Question i asked in another thread) Mine seems to bleep in a irregular pattern which has no logic to it. I've read somewhere on the net that the sensors could be dirty or doesn't work well when frosty! (which these last couple of days were) or they are faulty. What's yours like?

Also, is your head unit a 6CD changer? And can it playback MP3/WMA encoded discs?

Nice one! So you can get an Auto in 1.6 now! I've got the 1.4 SVE Auto (on 55 plate) for a couple of weeks now.

Have you figured out how the Rear Park System work yet?

Just had a look in the Owner's Manual it says When
reverse gear is engaged a Beeping sound is Heard
The frequency of the beeps will increase the closer you come
to the obstacle until the sound becomes a constant BEEP When
the vehicle is approximately 12in from the obstacle

My parking System works very well

Also, is your head unit a 6CD changer? And can it playback MP3/WMA encoded discs?

No it is a single cd player .as for mp3 encoded discs i have never tryed But i do have a audio jack socket for a portable MP3 player with the car

love it nice car matey.. i can honestly say i know how happy u r i love mine to.

the longer you have it the more you love it. i smile every time i see mine and i always say if you smile when you get in ur car...ur driving the right car :laugh:

good luck with ur car maybe i get to see it at jae if you go.

i think they are the ultimate micra they got it all ;O) that 1.6 rocks in a small car and the top comes of lol what more can you ask for hehehe

worth every penny

Did you have a windstop on your car.

yeah think so theres a thing near the back seats that looks like 1. with the windows up i dont get much wind with the roof down.

i will take some better pics this weekend and post them

Back