my micra in action

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
heres some pics of my micra in action at a recent race day at AHG i did with the PPGA.. enjoy :) (i did)

Attachments

• 33242.jpg
    33242.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 17

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
The guys at AHG will be confused. 2 red Micra Super S's going around there fast! Awesome stuff! (Your car's rolling at the front exactly as mine did before I got stiffer front springs. Even better would be a stiffer front roll bar instead) Looking forward to both competing at the same event!

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"The guys at AHG will be confused. 2 red Micra Super S's going around there fast! Awesome stuff! (Your car's rolling at the front exactly as mine did before I got stiffer front springs. Even better would be a stiffer front roll bar instead) Looking forward to both competing at the same event!

thatd be great but you would kill me, i wish i could do the work that youve done to yours!!!!

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"You might be suprised how close we'd be as you've done some good work to yours. And it's red so it's got to go fast!<BR><BR>By the way, what's the PPGA?

maybe.. i have my tomei cams being fitted and tuned this week so it should be a little more torquey around the track (fingers crossed) and PPGA is the perth pulsar group, i have been a member there for ages because i used to own a Japspec SSS

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
well they are in im just waiting for someone to tune my SAFC NEO me and the mechanic felt as if the timing was a little retarded after the cams went in even tho i had it advanced to 18* before, so i advanced it again and i advanced it that much that the dizzy cant move anymore its completely turned, and it doesnt sound like its pinging... but the mechanic told me to milk the cams for all i can i need to advance it as much as possible before pinging..

does this sound right? im kinda skeptical about how far its moved

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
I am running 254deg cams in my CG13 which are very close to the Tomei profile. We advanced the timing to the point of losing power and didn't reach detonation. There isn't enough compression on the standard engine to maximise the power potential of the cams. If you haven't already, you'll need to use bigger injectors, as the standard CG13 ones will be on their limit.

Plenty of gains to be had from a good fuel map and also healthy gains from a good ignition remap, (compared to the standard ecu). You wont however get the most out of the car with a piggyback ecu due to the standard ecu's fuelling management....but not all of us are up for standalone management.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
thanks mate, illhave to look into the bigger injectors but for now i think ill just boost up the fuel pressure and tune the SAFC and see how it goes

Back