my k11 value???

B

Ben

ok, just thinking ahead a bit - not making any plans but sometime soon maybes. just want to know roughly how much my car would be worth if i were to leave mods on or if it would be worth stripping the car. I will do a list of prices of what i paid, i know you dont get anything near what u paid back Any help greatly appreciated:

-1996 N reg with 67k on clock NISSAN MICRA S - higher spec???
-Bodywork in pretty good condition apart from some rust on the sills which will be sorted at the end of the month and resprayed.
-Engine in good condition, no problems that i know of
-Pipercross induction kit with cold air feed and oil breather - (£80)
-Ashley competition bbox 3.5" exit (£80)
-16 oz titan wheels with 195/40/16 pirellis (£250)
-Lowered 35mm on GMAX springs (£60) with KYB gas shocks (£150)
-Proffessional legal tints (£150)
-Smoothed boot and ibiza rear splitter
-M3 side skirts
-Open mouth grill meshed
-Sony HU (£200)
-MAC audio 4 channel amp (£200)
-PG 12" sub (£80)
DLS comps (£150)
-Self fitted alarm with RCDL

Car was involved in a bump which caused damage to the bumper, bonnet and front memebr but all been replaced and sorted and new front bumper is in better condition than old one. I cant think of anything else atm but will update if i do. On pic, back window isnt tinted but will be by time comes

Ur lucky for about £600-£700 mate

Ur better off returning to std and selling that way, the mods dont really make it worth anymore.

hahaha - now u want my wheels lol!!! they 16"s, unsensible size, al keep u informed, been lookin at new cars but still want to finish the plans with the micra to b honest, maybes when the student loan comes in

Back