My K11 on E-bay

what a shame mate, sad to see it go :down:

I really hope you get what you want for it :D

Shame mate. Hope it goes to a good home!!! :) Why does it say engine size 998cc in the description, is that what the log book still says or something??

Aye - but will be changing it before it sells. Its strange - DVLA have it as 1275 cc, hmm. Will need to chase that up as i never noticed.

Wanted to keep - but we'll see what happens :)

Titch said:
Aye - but will be changing it before it sells. Its strange - DVLA have it as 1275 cc, hmm. Will need to chase that up as i never noticed.

if it doesn't sell will you keep it :D

or even better break it!? *vulture senses tingling

If I had the money I'd buy it lol hmm..if I sell my car as standard sell the new tail lights I just bought, sell the alloys..., sell the spings only been on a couple of weeks. I still couldnt afford it :(

Ah, crap. Im not that far from you at all... unfortunately I dont have 2.5k tho. Titch, I hope you get a good sale, and whatever you do, no matter how desperate you get dont put it in the Kinross sales :p

Good luck tho mate ;)

Titch said:

yeah dvla still have it as a 998cc according to their online database.
so its got a full 1.3 engine inside not just the head?

thekore said:
Ah, crap. Im not that far from you at all... unfortunately I dont have 2.5k tho. Titch, I hope you get a good sale, and whatever you do, no matter how desperate you get dont put it in the Kinross sales :p

Good luck tho mate ;)
Hahaha - don't worry - it will not appear there! If interested PM me or get me on MSN with an offer mate. :)
Also yea its the full 1.3 engine its had. :)

Back