My K11 indicator stalk Help!!!

twizzy

Club Member (Trial)
Hi Peeps,

Well i couldn't do it................i couldn't part with my SR in the end...i've had it for sale on here for a few weeks and have been looking at newer bigger cars to move my horsey stuff.......well after a few test drives nothing compares.......even the electric blue soft top Suzuki Jimny i've dreamt of owning since they first came out.....got outta that and felt so sea sick!!!!!:down:

Still i've decided to persevere abit with my baby, however....... my beautiful Whippet girly decided to do a few mods herself to it whilst she waited for me at the horses. I was only gone a few minutes and in that time she's chewed the end of the Indicator/light stalk...i've got a replacement but its the entire indicator stalk and shes only chewed the end cap that turns the lights on and off does this come off some how? i don't fancy taking the steering wheel off etc as anything i take apart never goes back together the same...........

Thanx for reading, and i hope someone can help......:k11motors

all you have to do is remove the steering column shroud by unscrewing it and pulling it apart, unclip the electrics block for the stalk and the entire stalk unclips from the column, it should only take 10 minutes and you only need a phillips screwdriver.

Thanks for the info, will have to give it a try when it's a dry day (it's piddling down in stoke and i don't have any shelter.) but thanks for taking the time out to reply.

you need a torx screw to get to the airbag. i had alot of trouble getting one the right size :(

if you can get to me (sn13 8nj) then i will do it for you, free of course ;) micra members unite lol

you need a torx screw to get to the airbag. i had alot of trouble getting one the right size :(

if you can get to me (sn13 8nj) then i will do it for you, free of course ;) micra members unite lol

you don't need to touch the airbag to change the indicator stalk!!!
it's just as sonic says, it's behind the column shroud. just 4 screws under the shroud and the pre-facelift stalks like yours just unclip and pull out.

you don't need to touch the airbag to change the indicator stalk!!!
it's just as sonic says, it's behind the column shroud. just 4 screws under the shroud and the pre-facelift stalks like yours just unclip and pull out.

ooops my bad :D lol

ooooh thanks all, might just leave it for now until i pluck up the courage, i just know i'll mess it up......

Back