My Grill, bonnet & headlights don't line up properly???

Can anyone explain this?
196356_10150461070215503_830500502_17972962_6147866_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=17972962&l=c776cade9b&id=830500502

...And how to remedy it?

the front chassis panel's prob been replaced but badly lined up, affecting the position of the headlight & grill. i have same issue on mine.

I did have the lower crossmember replaced about a year ago.... been taking a lot more pics of the car recently though so it's kinda become more noticeable :p

Currently working on a new grill for the car though, so in theory I plan to space out the top section of the grill on bolts and rubber washers to compensate....... unless anyone can come up with another solution?

where the inner headlight is bolted to the front frame, maybe redrill/mill the hole abit higher so the inner part of the headlight & grill lifts up and clears from the bumper top?

I had thought about that, but it's gonna mess with the beam alignment (which I know is possibly already out, but it got through it's last mot in this state so must be vaguely ok).
The other thing is that the lower half of the grill (and lights) seems to line up perfectly - was thinking it might be the slam panel that's moved?

I had thought about that, but it's gonna mess with the beam alignment (which I know is possibly already out, but it got through it's last mot in this state so must be vaguely ok).
The other thing is that the lower half of the grill (and lights) seems to line up perfectly - was thinking it might be the slam panel that's moved?

tis only straightening the tilt of the headlamp and the pitch angle of the beam can be corrected.

check with straight rule if the bottom of headlights & grill are straight, if yes then the bumper mount is slightly off and could rejig it by redrillin the holes for the bumper mount

Back