My Gold Micra K11 S:)

the tyre restore makes the side tyre wall back to new lookinng

back to the black gets the black plastics restored

is that the 1.3 s ? you could work on getting a lighter flywheel first then short throw gear stick mod,,,these mods stay with you even if you turbo :)

ok look, fit some go faster strips on the side of your car and you can purchase this from Halfords!!

how did the lowering of the suspension go?? any pix??

J

Sorry for the delay on the springs to be fitted but i have been busy working :( , but on saturday they will be DEFO fitted aha!

Oh forgot tomention i have borght 2 reclining recaro bucket seats in MINT condition For £60 of a friend they will also be fitted on saturday by 12 O clock :)

im so so so sorry:( im trying to fit my seats which is a pig lol as i am welding the frames and basically bodging them aha as they didnt fit straight in , and im struggling with fiting the springs because of that , sorry again for messing yous about:(

everything will be fitted by saturday

sportex backbox- saturday
splitter - fitted tuesday and pics
Wheels - tuesday fitted tuesday and pics
Seats- saturday
springs- saturday (may be for sale if i get coilovers)

Ordered some coilovers :) should be here saturday along with backbox i will fit them on the day they arrive

Splitter will be fitted tomoz i will take pics im going to fit wheels on saturday with coilovers

Those wheels are sick! I'm not a big fan of steelies but Franks custom ones really do look excellent.

Back