My first k11

Right, Now its been a couple days since ive posted..... ive been quite busy doing the odd little bits and bobs to make my micra look mean-er, lol if that makes any sense.

8a54cdde.jpg

Right, so i thaught id spray the bottom end of my facelift bumper to compliment the black grills :D

a962f393.jpg

i decided that id wrap my headlights in yellow tints to see what the outcome looked like :D... and tbh i was pretty happy with the result! i really do need to filler up the holes were the nissan badge was lol.

27bb12fa.jpg

i thought id take a picture once the car was washed :D .... the wheels are from my mates mk3 golf, he was getting rid so i took em of his hands ;)..... i really need to drop the car about 35mm and spray the wheels either championship white or gun metal grey? any suggestions peeps?

another addition, i sprayed the inside of my headlights black :D
gives the micra a more mean appearance in my opinion lol
9d911360.jpg

f4ba102d.jpg

i will take more pictures of the headlights assemble onto my car tomorrow :) but thats all for now, any suggestions as to what else i can do?
thanks.

bd891bab.jpg

What my micras looking like now :) thaught id take a picture at my work carpark lol

any comments on the headlights? shall i smoke the headlights next.... im in two minds about thiis :/

i thank you alll for your input :D

Taken off the yellow film? Good. I don't see how something so ghastly has appeared on so many cars recently.

Looks cool if you're in France or own a vdub, but that's about it.

335cwgz.jpg

Taken off the yellow film? Good. I don't see how something so ghastly has appeared on so many cars recently.

Looks cool if you're in France or own a vdub, but that's about it.

335cwgz.jpg
i agree with you but i thaught if i had it lying around id see how it looks... i like my lights better now :)

Back