my car..... LOWER

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
just been to ians and he sorted ne out with tein springs nd fitted them 2.... top bloke
heres a few pics

the easy way to remove his steering lock, raceworx style!!!
DSCF0006.jpg

before
DSCF0012.jpg

during
DSCF0018.jpg

after
DSCF0022.jpg

yes thats my dads astra that i broke the key on whilst removing said steering lock lol...

Tich whhat happend today dude?? tut tut tut.. iv heard about you drinking escapades yet again!!

Titch said:
Looks like my car more and more each day!!

lol i know its cos they same colour and both facelifts that does it more than anything!!!
was hoping u was gonna come down buddy aint seen u in a while, maybe next time!!
i think the drop is around 35mm yes but tein are more for handeling rather than looks!
made a BIG difference on corners

cheers again ian

(oh and one of ians sisters mates said the car was right nice, lol i was chuffed)

Looks good mate. Even though the handing will feel alot better, dont push it with crapy tyres (i found that out last week) and if you are testing the handling, do it at night when there less cars about.

lol cheers RIK for the spoiler

i text u on sunday to bring money but no reply lol can do it this sunday if u want and i'll bring cam for 0-60 take 2

yes handling is fantastic
and accorrding to raceworx they are the only set of tein in the UK for a micra!! claim to fame!

oh and i forgot to mention the other day that ian is gonna be lethal in that micra when its finished he nearly took out an OAP crossing the road last monday lol

hey if an OAP wants to walk accross a main road in peak times at 0.00000000000000000000001mph then im not gona wait for him!! :p especially when theres space at the side lol

Thats sitting really nice, sits pretty similar to mine and Im running Eibachs which are the same idea, more for performance than looks.

Nice job with the sparks flying also raceworx

it still looks a bit high but a lot better than before, also it looks better for real than in pics and the handeling has improved greatly so im happy.
i want a strut brace now
it aint sitting like a tractor anymore at least lol

Back