MX-5 Gone, Here comes Ford Focus

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
My Girlfiend can no longer fit into her MX-5 because she's 7 months pregnant. I was a lovely car 1.8 limited edition ICON. It was collected on Saturday with cash of £5'010.oo. We are collecting tonight a Ford Focus 2.0 Ghia. personnally I prefer my Micra, but the Focus is much quieter and had a CD changer. Anyone on here had a Ford Focus before?

my mates got a 2.0 zetec as his second car (after a couple of months of driving) very comfortable and easy to drive but lacks character!

My friend had a focus 5 door ghia and drove very well.Very smooth ride and very comfortable (he later added leather interior which was very nice)

So far two positive posts, we got it for £3050.oo, 1 owner from new and a FSH. It doesn't have leather interior but as we are having a bambino I think we might get seat covers so there isn't baby sick n' stuff, lol. I prefer it compared to the Vauxhall Astra and the Mazda 323 also I'm sorry people the Nissan Almera. But I think she know's if she got the Nissan I would of stole the engine lol.

Check Autotrader, there's a few on there or go to their website. I saw a Vauxhall Corsa in sports and performance I had to laugh.

An old friend of mine works in brooklyin ford in evesham, the focus is now one of the most reliable cars you can buy!! also the st is lush and very very quick!

We got a fair few foci in as job cars and they're alright, you can guarantee that you get to it, it'll start up and it'll work unlike the pugs, there'd always be something wrong with the 307's.

I don't know if it's just fluke or a design thing but I've noticed more flat tyres on our fords, both the transit connect and the focus, nothing to do with tyre brand at all because we used goodyears on everything.

Focus are very good at speed as well, we took one (fully marked up and on a job obviously) well above a tonne on the M1 and the only noise of any note was the lightbar.

We got a fair few foci in as job cars and they're alright, you can guarantee that you get to it, it'll start up and it'll work unlike the pugs, there'd always be something wrong with the 307's.

I don't know if it's just fluke or a design thing but I've noticed more flat tyres on our fords, both the transit connect and the focus, nothing to do with tyre brand at all because we used goodyears on everything.

Focus are very good at speed as well, we took one (fully marked up and on a job obviously) well above a tonne on the M1 and the only noise of any note was the lightbar.

They are indeed, very very good :devil:

Back