Mt Mee - Dayboro Tourist Drive

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
K, as some may have noticed. There is another brissy meet up on the homepage. Been wanting to take us all on this drive for ages, i did it on sunday juat gone and it was fantastic. Sorry about the short notice, im taking on 5 subjects a semester plus might be working two jobs so i wont have 2 seconds to scratch my head until november :p

So there is a Cafe/Restarunt on the big hill, forgot its name, will pull in there for a feed and open bonnent session.

Any thoughts on a single meet point to head off from? story bridge again?

Cheers,

Alex

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
My car is off the road for at least the next week and a half, so I cant make it, unless someone has a spare seat avaliable. I live on the coast, but can drive to someone place (still got the hilux to drive).

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Yom WROTE:

"I'll have a spare seat and I'll be leaving early (need to be back in brisbane by 1200hrs).

Sounds good, Ive got stuff to do in the arvo, so leaving early suits me. I can drive up to the story bridge & meet you there, aslong as its not an inconvenience to get dropped back to my car after the meet.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Here's a map for any potential new faces, i think we meet at Holman street at Captain Burke Park, southern end of story bridge

Alex

Attachments

• 18795.gif
    18795.gif
    31.3 KB · Views: 30

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
sorry guys but I can't make it, had a small emergency come up & I cant get away for a couple of hours atleast. Sorry to stuff you around tom, thanks for offering the lift though, very much appreciated. Have a great day guys & take heaps of pics

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Sorry guys, I could not make the cruise but I would of like to go it was fantastic DAY, hope that the people that went have a great day and that you some good pictures to show us. I had to go to a flyball competition at the guide dogs training groung on then northside all day what a bummer. Well hope to catch the next one.

Attachments

• 18946.jpg
    18946.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 32

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I had a good day. Can't believe I survived... So tired!

Been awake & running a theatre for 48 hours since friday morning @ 6:00AM and only had about 4 hours of rest.

Daaaamn. Guessing I'll wake up around 11AM tomorrow. EDIT: Far out I've got an appointment at 9AM. *cries*

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
K As follows, sorry out the stuff with the resturant being booked out on the top, lol. Lucky we got some early breakfast at that shell service centre :D

Had 5 of us turn up for the occasion. gtrholic suprising uus with his new micra!

Alex

Attachments

• 18968.jpg
    18968.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 35

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Thanks again AlexB for being our guide across Mt Mee on Sunday.

Those roads we drove along were certainly a lot of fun. Especially those cambered sweepers and S curves in the second part of the run.

Once again another great day out with the micra gang !.

Back