Mod the Micra

i have a 1997 Micra 1.0, i was going to sell it, but i remembered i signed up to this site.
so i now want to mod the Micra, but not sure where to start.
i am going for a wolf in sheep clothing set up, i want my 8yo son the get involved and take him to some shows.
any help and advice on the mods and the shows will be gratefully
Alan

Have you a budget in mind? Do you fancy a loud exhaust ? Or is it cosmetics your after doing like lowering, body kit, alloys etc?
Or as much as you can?
I have an induction kit if your intrested as im selling my micra and took it off tonight. Gives a very nice roar on acceleration. Cant say if it made any performance gains but im pretty sure it helped at the top end of the revs.
See here for the pic of it on my engine. Scroll to bottom of page. Cost 44 inc postage its still in very good condition make a sensible offer if your intrested!
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/my-2nd-car-run-around.49045/#post-536552

"Once you go Jap you never go back," very true i have an ongoing budget, i liked your pics, i saw a turbo version 1.3 like the idea of. looking for acceleration and handling mostly.
Alan

Acceleration will be helped by better breathing with induction or a good panel filter and you can get a modded manifold by frank on here and an exhaust system. a good set of plug leads, good plugs, and firmer suspension.
You are only talking small increases though dont forget its only a 1litre, but it will be more revvy and better to drive!

Acceleration will be helped by better breathing with induction or a good panel filter and you can get a modded manifold by frank on here and an exhaust system. a good set of plug leads, good plugs, and firmer suspension.
You are only talking small increases though dont forget its only a 1litre, but it will be more revvy and better to drive!
hi K11tj
i have seen this and love it http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/stani1029/media/image-15_zpsd69e8715.jpg.html?sort=3&o=62 this is want i would love to do

Question do I mod the 1.0 or put on and modify a 1.3 ?

im no expert boonann! but i reckon the 1.3 will be a better base to start with mate & go from there. I'm sure some owners are nearly or at 100bhp with mods? someone will need to clarify.

Back