MicraK12 PhotoShop!

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Most of you have given me great feedback on my photoshop art, so as a favour I have used a picture of a MicraK12 for my next piece...

What do you think?

mix3gu.jpg

dan, the design is cool, shame about the ps :D :D Still way better than i can do, i can only use paint, Micrak10, second attempt way better

Yeah aint very good really. I could post one of my better ones up but then that would give away how my car should look something like hehe. ;) So I will post this one up instead lol. :p

Looks way better on the bigger wheels.

Hmmm, i just think with the rear door line gone the front door looks too square. Keep the 5 door look just completely dehandle and delock etc. Either that or do the same mods on a picture of a 3 door.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to mod a car that quickly and easily in real live!?

RE: RE: MicraK12 PhotoShop!

micra man said:
Yeah aint very good really. I could post one of my better ones up but then that would give away how my car should look something like hehe. ;) So I will post this one up instead lol. :p

I take it you dont like people being better than you...ah well...

MicraK10 said:

shouldnt stick my oar in but he was only on about the one he did before the blue k12..

micra man said:
Here is my attempt, just a quick one though lol. :) Not the best I have done.

:)

any way, the k12 def looks a whole lot better with the bigger wheels and when it is lowered..good work once again!

MicraK10 said:
micra man said:

Sorry for replying to your topic then and having my input!!! To be honest mate, I think yours is better than mine, just thought since the topic was about photshopped k12's I would post my cr@p attempt up!!! gr I won't bother replying in the future.

Love the look of the car with the flushed tailgate and the mad centre exit exhaust system and I love the massive alloys not sure that I would like them on my car, looking at the lack of the arch gap

Back