Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 664
Engine
engine has 2mm graphite headgasket, head is polished and ported, lighten and balanched bottom block, Emanage blue with ignition and injector harness, 1.6 injectors, decat exhaust system with custom back box, t20 with intercooler, bov, pulsar brakes, walbro fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, induction kit and i have installed power steering in here.

Exterior
Rear Mid Spoiler
Lip on back Bumper
35 lowered in the front and 30mm lowered at rear
i do have skirts which i can add this is optional

Engine
engine has 2mm graphite headgasket, head is polished and ported, lighten and balanched bottom block, Emanage blue with ignition and injector harness, 1.6 injectors, decat exhaust system with custom back box, t20 with intercooler, bov, pulsar brakes, walbro fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, induction kit and i have installed power steering in here.

Exterior
Rear Mid Spoiler
Lip on back Bumper
35 lowered in the front and 30mm lowered at rear
i do have skirts which i can add this is optional

Very nice car if I had the money I'd be very interested!! One question though are you disabled??

no it doesnt need to be mapped to run you just need to put your injector settings in and play around a little

Last guy I knew, Mr Grassie, who done this used an Apexi fuel controller and had all the injectors turned up by +20 to +40% across rev range, thinking you need more fuel for more boost. After buying the car (which he said was running great) I took it to AVA, a tuning company in Glasgow area for remapping. The guy spent an hour and a half mapping the injector flows back by -30 to -50% and took the power from 140hp to 152hp with LESS fuel, this was due to the massive fuel pump and massive injectors by design being too big for the boost applied!

So you telling us you just play around a bit til it's right sounds really bad to me.

Also the guy made the point of the TB not being boost sensitive it created issues for this application over a long period. Which after 2 weeks driving and it being all over the place I took off the road and sold to kristian on the club.

Pepper.

PS You didn really make a great attempt to sell the car asking if anyone wanted to buy when you didn list your mods very well. Just an observation which if you really wanted to sell maybe get more pics, better specs, more in depth detail of what you have done.

Last guy I knew, Mr Grassie, who done this used an Apexi fuel controller and had all the injectors turned up by +20 to +40% across rev range, thinking you need more fuel for more boost. After buying the car (which he said was running great) I took it to AVA, a tuning company in Glasgow area for remapping. The guy spent an hour and a half mapping the injector flows back by -30 to -50% and took the power from 140hp to 152hp with LESS fuel, this was due to the massive fuel pump and massive injectors by design being too big for the boost applied!

So you telling us you just play around a bit til it's right sounds really bad to me.

Also the guy made the point of the TB not being boost sensitive it created issues for this application over a long period. Which after 2 weeks driving and it being all over the place I took off the road and sold to kristian on the club.

Pepper.

PS You didn really make a great attempt to sell the car asking if anyone wanted to buy when you didn list your mods very well. Just an observation which if you really wanted to sell maybe get more pics, better specs, more in depth detail of what you have done.

Shh you said the K word!!!
Goes toward my discussion a few days back when I said too much fuel kills power needs to be close to stoichometric!

oh i forgot to mention that ed sent me a map to put on the car so that it runs safer this is so that i could get the car to him. He said try not to boost as this map isnt actually set to your car. So its got that map on it at the moment

The spoiler came with the ms bodykit

did we ever find out when it was running lean? we know you had problems but i would have thought knowing it was running better and what was wrong would have helped!

and not knowing that it was sorted in the first place makes you think its not sorted lol

will930 i think you should go through my posts again because it clearly states what the issue was. This issue has been resolved. (its SORTED!)

hello people the car doesnt seem to be selling therefore planning to start breaking you know all the parts ive got so pm with sensible offers if your adfter any bits cheers

Back