micra super s

humm, seems ok, new wing by the looks of it. yeah its ok, but with it being a write off, i dont know what its like putting a car like that back on the road!

Demarest said:
Didnt think Super-S's came with round driving lamps?

they are indeed aftermarket ones, couldnt say if the owner still has the originals...

but ECS went to view befor he bought so he is aware what they look like...

real bargain if its just the wing and a few bits and bats that need tlc...

It was indeed a bargain, but I thought the SS came with electric windows or was that the SR ? and off topic, I see what you mean about the different seat latches between my March and the Super s Abdul.

Sounds like a bargain but I'd have been suspicious about the lack of MOT. If all thats wrong with it is a few scratches, why didnt the seller just pay the £40 and maybe sell it for double?

Well it seems to run okay just some bits. Sounds like exhaust is blowing a bit but I knew that when I bought it. Tracking and probably balancing needs looking at too. Just a few scratches a scrapes that will need going over as well as the wing. However, I haven't put it through a pre-mot yet so things could get worse.

Ems said:
It's got that whole boot reflector too!! Aren't they kinda rare?

I've never seen one before now. Mind you I don't like it so I'll be taking it off when I can be bothered. Incidently, what are they worth?

entirelyconfusedsheffield said:
I've never seen one before now. Mind you I don't like it so I'll be taking it off when I can be bothered.
I've seen a couple of them before, but it is so hideous isn't it.

sonic said:
I've seen a couple of them before, but it is so hideous isn't it.

Yup.

Demarest said:
Make sure it doesnt take the paint off to

Yeah its gonna be a lot of messing about with the hair dryer and credit cards.

I found another one with the whole boot reflector on autotrader
media

Its also got a partial wood trim, isnt that the same trim on the jaguar replicaes
media

Demarest said:
Its also got a partial wood trim, isnt that the same trim on the jaguar replicaes

the wood trim you can buy as an aftermarket item...aswell as chrome and a matt/brushed silver iirc, theres a few full boot reflector micras nicking about the north east. :) im kinda 50/50 on whether i like it or not...as said though just take it easy if you do decide to remove it.

Back