micra k12 help me please with my radio code

just bought the micra and was so stresssed and never check the radio
seller never said anything and not even answer my calls
10 days with no radio
the number on the back
BP334936387724
IF ANY ONE COULD HELP I WILL SO THANKSFULL
PLEASE TOM

hav you gone through the paperwork? might have a card in there somewhere with the code stuck to it?
worst case i have a oem headunit with the blaupunkt speakers for sael.
any offer gets it as i dont need it. i'll give you a free radio code too lol
has a button missing but works fine.

Hello,

I have K12 2004 and i also haven't recieved any code, when i bought the car.. Recently i had changed battery and since then my radio doesnt work. I went to local nissan service and they said that they need to disassemble dashboard to check a code on the back of the radio and that will cost around 150 £... So i think this is quite a lot of money just to get the code from the radio and i am asking you if there is any other chance i can make my radio work again? Thank you for all your answers!

Hi Neya, just follow the guide on my website (www.micrak12.com). If you've got a 10mm socket and a philips screwdriver, you could have the serial number in less than 5 minutes :).

Actually i am a little bit afraid to do it, although i am a technical type :) It looks really difficult... If i manage to do it, can i then get a code?

Seriously, I can do it, and put it back together, in under 3 minutes. 3 small bolts and 4 philips screws - dead easy job :).

Back