micra k11 crank trigger?

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Does anyone know if the 1993 k11 micra 1 litre have a 36-1 crank trigger set up????? I'm still watchin for an engine management system but i've got know idea of the crank trigger setup?
HELP!!!!!

thewy dont mate they have a disk in the dizy with 360 slots and an LED setup dont know the name of this setup or how it works exactly but not many european ECUS read this signal try loking at austrailian, japanese, and american stand alones or according to ED the megasquirt could have a program writtin for it to read the crank signal

wicked i'll try other countries any ideas of makes would be appreciated if anyone knows of any. I considered the emanage but i can't see the real benefits of a piggy back ecu.

Nissan CAS sensor has is optical. You have a 90deg output and at 360 degree. One of the 90 degree markers is longer and signifies TDC.

Do NOT knock a piggy back ecu, I use these all the time and they work _VERY_ well with nissan ECCS.
I have for example over 5 gtirs now pusing 450+bhp on e-manage blue, and many more in the high 350+bhp. I also had my own Micra upto 180bhp from e-manage ultimate and there is much more to come once the engine is made capable of this.

Infact I would guarantee I could match or exceed whatever you tried to do with an aftermarket ecu, with an e-manage.

would the e manage blue with harness's benefit me more than emanage ultimate then? or they near enough the same? wasn't knocking them just haven't got much faith in there ability but maybe i will try it ?

the emanage blue also has injector harness from which it can individually control them as well as from the MAF input.

im not too hot on the ultimate but i agree with ED and loads of other tuning companies who i have talked with always use piggyback systems say Greddy Emanage is the best for simplicity and what you pay for.

Back