Micra F/S Perth/Kwinana

CMF_Micra_Mann

» CMF Member
Leaving the country soon, so unforntunately it has to go pretty soon.
It's a fairly straight and clean 3 door with approx 227K.
Don't know the model but I think it's an LX, no P/S and no A/C.
It does have a few issues:

1 x outer CV knocking on 3/4 lock.

Noisy alternator.

Intermittent loss of power seemingly like fuel starvation, although it usually runs ok after leaving it standing for a short while.

$1200 ono Tel. 0435183399

I'll post pics when I work out how to reduce the file size!

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Micra_Mann use M$ paint. open the image in paint, at the top of the screen is 'image' select 'stretch/skew' and reduce the image to whatever size loads here. i took all my photos with a 5mp camera and used paint to reduce the height and width to 20% the original size.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Micra_Mann WROTE:

"Thanks AB but I tried that and it's getting down to postage stamp size before it's even close to the allowable!

i use gimp, and i just paint a dot somewhere and save (and it asks you what quality/kb to save at, 25% works fine on my pics on here)

frank

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
lol,

My fave is to just highlight the photos in the folder you want to resize, right click, then "send to email recipient" Microsoft outlook loads up and should give you the option to resize the image from there.

MS paint is a good one, but using outlook, you can resize a huge number of images at onece. They will load up as attatchments in a new email, but just "save atachemtents" to a new folder, and close the new email with out saving it to the drafts...

Good luck with the sale though!

Back