Micra EPC

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
Anybody have a Micra Electronic Parts Catalogue to pass me?I found the workshop manual but i can't find this one!Thank you!

Postage again :)

I now have the Jap, UK, EU and US EPCs! I might actually upload them all to my own website with instructions on how to install them :)

hi james how much do u want to supply me with all 3?

also has anyone got a workshop manual (or similar, but not haynes) in electronic form?

Erm probably best if I chuck them all onto a DVD-R as the files are rather large lol. As DVD-Rs cost a bit more i'd say £2 for you too

I think I should start selling these on eBay! lol

i'll have all four off ya if that's ok. still £2? let me know and i'll paypal you the money.
cheers.:)

Yep Swiper, £2 is fine :)

I'll write a guide on how to set up all this soon (when I get home - keep an eye on www.nissanfast.info ;))

Just a quick update, I have burned my first copy of the DVD, and I will test this on a clean PC tonight before sending it off to make sure it's all okay (this PC has FAST on it already).

If all goes fine, I'll post this copy to Alessandro and then I'll burn another off and send to superls (I think you sent me the PayPal!)

James :)

Sorry mate, I PMd superls. I was waiting for some DVDs to arrive at work, which they did on Monday but thanks to windscreen smashers in Bristol I couldn't get to work until today, they're burned and ready to go. They'll be in the post tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

Sorry mate, I PMd superls. I was waiting for some DVDs to arrive at work, which they did on Monday but thanks to windscreen smashers in Bristol I couldn't get to work until today, they're burned and ready to go. They'll be in the post tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

not a problem matey.
i was feeling sorry for you when i read the thread about your screen. some people shouldn't be allowed out of the house!!!

hi james how much do u want to supply me with all 3?

also has anyone got a workshop manual (or similar, but not haynes) in electronic form?

Knieval did, he was scanning it into PDF format, not sure how he got on with it as MH shut down.

Wow. How odd. I posted them at the same time too, I will be having a word with the post office and I will send you both another copy today by recorded delivery!

Very sorry about this!
James.

Back