Micra drift

yep...thats me in the carpark in the morning..lol

coming into our CP we have an S bend.... 180Deg left then 90 Deg right.... so can get some propper arse out action....

haha, closed docks this morning, s bend again, onlookers in the car park.....

completely sideways one way (full lock) then blipped the throttle and flung it the other way full lock........ and powered out of it...... lol....... felt awesome.

and ive been doing the same thing (at low speeds) for years in an old 309, my 309gti and now the micra (and the micra is soooo easy to controll when sidways...its sooo funny..lol)

ive never lost it and can actualy drift completely round one of the industrial estates closed rouindabouts....

ill stop though cos my front tyres are getting worn quickly with all the wheelspinning..

that reminds me i have to rotate my tyres...

I'm just saying its not the best place to be doing it. You can't get it perfect every time. At least at slow speeds you'll only bend a wheel.

just to add. Impressive control on them vids :)

Lol, was out down some roads that are very rarely driven last night, beasting it through the low speed corners, arse right out, wheels spinning like crazy. Awesome fun!

Came out one corner and saw a line of three cars and thought "Oh i must have looked like a right ###" but it turned out they were all out with the same idea as me!

I don't think (morally) theres anything wrong with doing it if you find a road were no one will be disturbed and make sure that you do it slow enought that you won't get hurt.

Back