micra cg13de rod sizes ?

Doesn't make sense to build another turbo engine when you couldn't complete the last one?

I can guarantee you now you are wasting your money forging your engine.. it is not applicable for your application
Spend the money on a basic mechanics course and a book and car tuning instead then come back
Why would I do that when I bought a aem piggy ? sr 370 cc injectors ? t25 turbo? And making manifold? Ordering my pistons? I got pipes might take few days to put that all on and just remap

Mate the problem here is that your defence is based on remedial work you've done to your setup without showing us that you've corrected it and thus proving yourself capable of building a working kit. Without showing us that you can't expect us to think anything other than you have a non working setup. If you don't feel the need to share the corrections you have made that's fine, but there will be no corrections to our attitude or oppinions towards you either.

Because.. you.. don't.. know.. what.. you're... doing

You're going to end up in the same place as last time. Listing parts doesn't make you a turbo builder
As enuo said if you're not going to post when you have actually done something right how are we going to believe you have done?

Mate the problem here is that your defence is based on remedial work you've done to your setup without showing us that you've corrected it and thus proving yourself capable of building a working kit. Without showing us that you can't expect us to think anything other than you have a non working setup. If you don't feel the need to share the corrections you have made that's fine, but there will be no corrections to our attitude or oppinions towards you either.
no offence I don't have to prove nothing to no one, what do I get for that ? am happy on what am doing and happy what I spend and made

no offence I don't have to prove nothing to no one, what do I get for that ? am happy on what am doing and happy what I spend and made
If you want to sell anything in a competitive environment you have to prove EVERYTHING.
ETA: This forum has seen it's fair share of cowboys, don't make yourself another.

If you want to sell anything in a competitive environment you have to prove EVERYTHING.
ETA: This forum has seen it's fair share of cowboys, don't make yourself another.
Am not selling it here mate ? I have sold my kit not asking to show my turbo kit and saying to sell it here ? I sold and and moving on t25 micra

Or cg13 n/a and charge the ga16?
well that was my original plan, but space is going to be an issue in terms of locating the S/C, have to notch the chassis somewhat to clear the water pump anyway, a longer belt may pose clearance issues. But a CG13 on low boost S/C will put out comparible power/torque and weigh similar to a GA16 anyway...

well that was my original plan, but space is going to be an issue in terms of locating the S/C, have to notch the chassis somewhat to clear the water pump anyway, a longer belt may pose clearance issues. But a CG13 on low boost S/C will put out comparible power/torque and weigh similar to a GA16 anyway...
Nahh its not. Whar is it with you lot and notching chassis legs :p not required at all
Where was you planning on mounting it?
GA internals will handle supercharger boost no issues :)

Sure they did ;) you keep telling yourself that. There's no way you made money on it been in this business too long to have wool pulled over my eyes

wool pulling barn yarn scenario's phehehe:),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well it seems pic/vid evidence is the only way out
now check my cat out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
20130826_174549.jpg

20130826_174653.jpg

20130912_194441.jpg

new wounds daily

ive read through this whole topic and the only constructive piece of information i've found is that apparently azzydot is "thick as ####". certainly seems that way from over here, although i cant help but notice you other guys clearly get wound up too easily. remember, the internet is a place where idiots can talk all day withot needing any proof!

blah di blah blah ive made a turbo setup, ive not shown anyone and ive sold it to someone nobody knows. WELL DONE MATE we all believe you!

Back