Micra Arches

I have done a search and looked at the replies for this, but can anyone give me the sites for where i can find them in japan. E.G. aspect, mulholland.

As i'm going to import the arches myself as i can't find anyone that does them

Thanks
Rob

haha, kristian did have some....... but he quite kindly delivered them to my house a few months back...

they are like rocking horse manure matey.. good luck

I want the type of arches that amy is selling because it's the type of look i'm after for my car.
Sorry to be so fussy

if you want the ones that AMY is selling then why not get them through AMY?

or Matt H sells them too if you want them ;)

but you are better off getting mine ;)

Robert the arches youre after require front and rear arch modifications to fit properly...so not a straight fit / bolt on.

Figured its worth a mention as if you were planning on selling the car standard later, cos you kinda cant if you fit them the way they are fitted in japan :)

Yea i don't mind having to modify the arches. once i'm finished with my micra it going to be pushing around 280 bhp i'm building the engine for it at the min for it

So moding it won't be a problem and it's never going to be standard ever again.

Yea i don't mind having to modify the arches. once i'm finished with my micra it going to be pushing around 280 bhp i'm building the engine for it at the min for it

So moding it won't be a problem and it's never going to be standard ever again.

you planning on fitting 2 engines in then?.....where do you get 280bhp from?

Well a Turbocharged SR20 could easily cope with the BHP
A Turbocharged GA16 with uprated internals could cope with this BHP.

This thread is about arches though, not a super micra!

I have started a thread in the forced induction section for the people who are interested in the engine spec

Also i have contected the people that have been mentioned for the arches. Thanks for the info people

Back