micra 1.3 turbo head gasket blown

pritz

Site Supporter
hey just blown my micra 1.3 turbo head gasket and im looking for an heavy duty head gasket possibly a copper one can anyone help????

I was always lead to belive it was graphite but I'm shure some will disagree. graphite HG's are very expencive compared to the copper, but I have contacts in the corret places and can get them for £200

I have just blown mine as well, I got one off ebay, Iezura Item number: 220339883366
20 quid I can't grumble.
Gonna change it this weekend, It's my only run around.

Like the sound of that griphite, but I'm totally skint. And gutted:(

Stanni, I saw you got a oil catch tank, are you still using that and does redirect back to the air intake.
I just have a filter on breather, put was thinking that if it was connected pre turbo it might equal the pressure out in the cam cover.

Just got a 200SX ECU today so am gonna try and some how get that going.
This kid is selling these chips. If he has flashed them, I'm gonna give it a shot.
Item number: 230461885237

i purchased the car with the head gasket gone the car is only running a 1 bar the reasonn i want a quality one is to reduce the chances of it happening again, but someone has recommmend that it would be ok to keep a standard one ??? i can get a 2mm copper for about £110 does that sound reasonable or too expensive?

i purchased the car with the head gasket gone the car is only running a 1 bar the reasonn i want a quality one is to reduce the chances of it happening again, but someone has recommmend that it would be ok to keep a standard one ??? i can get a 2mm copper for about £110 does that sound reasonable or too expensive?

im not going to tell you what to do but mines runs fine on a genuine nissan headgasket. ive never blew a headgasket apart from the time i had a radiator problem. ive also heard people have problems with getting the copper ones to seal correctly but there meant to be good once you get a good seal

to be fair i do think the OE gasket is ok to use like you have done (frank, stani) as kris/solarace is also useing a OE hasket but i dont thik they can be pushed passed 6-7psi safley, this is why i have gone for the graphite option

Back