meet an aussie

yo guys,

i landed in london this morning..seen more micra's in the last 5 hours than i have seen in melbourne in at least 3 months..

not to mention the mercs, bmws, etc...

staying in paddington...

if anyones local and wants to catch up for a tiny bit or something and talk micra's i'll be around tonight i reckon...

email us or pm me here..

love to mate but by the time i get there it will be time 4 u to go home lol! yep micras are very popular cars in the uk but only a few get modded, can i ask why u come to the UK? lol, the weather is crap and london is well, lets just say a bin at that lol!

yom u mean ?
damn u if i knew u were comin over i would have bought stuff from u ie bits of ur turbo set up n hasd it posted here :(

but hell id love to meet u shame ur not in glasgow or i would have been there to get u off plane, got so much i wana know bout turboin a micra :D

hope ur stay is fun n hope someone from clubs make a show to meet u :D

pepper

Yeah thats a plan, im up for that as well. Evade if you get this get in contact...

my mates gona go to oz to work for a year. i sooooooooooooo wona go with him. if you come up to the lake district give me a shout

Ahh you missed out on this beast:

SR20VE :D

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    368.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    363.5 KB · Views: 137
haha bummer..

i'm getting a simcard today for my mobile so will let keep you guys updated.

i saw my first k12 yesterday..and now theres another one just parked outside the hostel..

evade said:
haha bummer..

i'm getting a simcard today for my mobile so will let keep you guys updated.

i saw my first k12 yesterday..and now theres another one just parked outside the hostel..

you should come over to the west :) sooo may K12s

even my mum has one ;)

if anyone sorts out a meet then i'll try and make it :D

evade im crazy88 from micraholics.... raging demon on ciscos site.....
if you want to meet let me know i dnt live that far and i am usually free in the evenings. my email is above somewhere is previous post.

enjoy your stay....

You know last friday Evade came over for the evening. The plan was to leave at 9 from here and try and then to drive to southend (!!!) to show him our european car scene (LOL) anyway we goto southend one and a half hours later than planned and the ST blew a water hose, I had no tools with me as I had them in the other car. Anyway managed to disturb one of the local residence at about 11pm and fixed it just only for it to go again half an hour later whilst getting some food. I managed to fix it again to get us home but its safe to say the heater matrix pipes are totally rotten and need replacment, not to mention it needs 4 new tyres... doh. What a not so great night to show somone UK life eh.. lol

thats a shame, i wanted to meet him as well so he can tell me what my car is like compared to davids from australia.

is he still here?

lol that was an interesting night :)

i'm back home now though unfortunately...

thanks a heap to james and ed for driving me about!

the dvd was pretty cool! I was surprised when I saw my car was used as the background for the menu..hahah

quick little car that little k10 is..hearing the 1lt scream its head off with nos etc was crazy

Back