mates civic back from shop

love it all bar the wheels, need to be 1-2 inches bigger and a little wider, don't fill the arches.

still it looks blindin' , top work

paintwork is immaculate... the spoiler is abit ott but when you see it in the flesh it works ok...

he is gonna drop it a little and do small engine mods... but its put a whole in his pocket so only time will tell...

i know my wallet has put a holt to my mods...

spoiler is gash... Buddy club kit is the only kit id think about putting on a civic.. so that gets a yes.. rims are a good size any smaller and the kit would look stupid.. also when its lowerd theyll follow the arches nicely i dont actually like the coulour :( black, red, silver or black for me...

can anyone say "ricer" nah im only kidding. not a fan of bodykits anymore. personally i would of sourced a type r kit or spent the money on getting a 1.6 and insuring it etc however it does look like good work and much respect to him for doing it

59 bhp is more than enough said:
not a fan of bodykits anymore

Me nether, i know im only 18, but IMO bodykits just make a car cheap, unless its good and it looks neat, but as for the huge bumpers, and floor riders. not for me, i much prefer looking at a standard car and thinking well done, than a boy'd up car and thinking ''####''...

No offence to anyone doing kits etc to thier car, at least most of you go all the way or just make them neat...lol

Back