March vs Micra Boot Lock

Hi all,

Just registered so greetings to all. :)

My parents live in Cyprus and recently bought an imported March. The boot lock mechanism needs changing as the rubber surrounding the knob has perished, making it very difficult for my elderly patents to use (it can still be activated if you find the little knob inside the housing).

Can someone please confirm if the bootlock part on the March are Micra are the same? According to the following website the part number is 90502AV720.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/micra/el_...door_and_rear_body/back_door_lock_and_handle/

Thanks.

Mario.

hi yes thay will be the same if i rember i think there was a recall on them but if it's a import you carnt get it don under a recall.

Thanks for the reply JS.

Not surprised there was a recall on them.

I phoned Nissan UK in the meantime to enquire, and they didn't recognise this part number. The guy also added that there are three different types? Does this sound right?

Anyway, he asked me to find out the chassis number so he could confirm the right part number.

there r 2 types depends what key you have i think you have 3 wires if you have a intelegent key and 2 wires if you have a normal key soming like that any way would have to look into it when i'm back at work

Back