March k11 rear light bulb holders

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, does anyone have some March k11 bulb holders for the rear lights? if anyone sees a march in the scrappy could they grab the bulb holders for me?

thanks people :D

do you mean the ones of the march like sticking out, if so i am goin to the scrappy in like 30mins and they had a march there i can get them

do you mean the ones of the march like sticking out, if so i am goin to the scrappy in like 30mins and they had a march there i can get them

i mean the normal march lights that have the break light at the bottom and the reverse light half way up and the indicators at the top. they look just like the normal UK ones but different colours...

but if there is one with the "pod" lights then its worth getting because i am sure you will find alot of buyers here.

I have a set of March lights, complete with blubholders and even a little bit of wire hangine out the plugs - what more could you want?
Craig

sounds perfect mate, but i am just after the holders and i am sure you want rid of the whole lot. what would you charge for just the holders? if thats ok :)

I'd rather sell the lot whole TBH as clusters without holders are pretty useless :(
Craig

ok well it will have to wait for now, but if i have money later i will give you a shout, thanks mate

cant remember what colour rear light bulb holders just know i have some

182747a8cabb8b2a8.jpg

like those, (stolen from sonic)

thats them mate will try and find them for you as i know i didnt throw them out, i have boxes of stuff all over the place....

thats them mate will try and find them for you as i know i didnt throw them out, i have boxes of stuff all over the place....

oh wow! thats so cool :D well yea if you find them let me know :) thanks mate

japseye: if you have another set of 2 march holders going when you have a clear out.....im interested!!

Back