March badge??

Does anybody know in uk where I can get the march badge to replace the micra badge? Looked everywhere I can think of :(

The K11 (and poss K10) March badges, as far as I know, were only ever decals (stickers)

The K12 and K13 (the same type/font) are the plastic chromed 3d badges...you can pick those up from various ebay sellers on occasion (mainly in Hong Kong/thialand)

well I'd recommend a Micra badge on your Micra :p

....but alot of folks like to de-badge...just carefully take off the badge with as much of the glue as possible then polish it clean ;)

it's your car, it's up to you

oh thank god!! so its not the ones with the holes in? was dreading finding out to be fair! Not the best with filler :( and I want to go JDM style so ideally import costs for a march is way out of my tiny budget :D

If it's the one in your avatar, then it's a second facelift, which does indeed have a chrome Micra badge. Pre-facelifts (1993-1997) have chrome Nissan emblems but the Micra and optional trim badges (LX/GX/1.3 Super S etc) are just stickers.

For example:

1072-280711-015356-111-010-PTIMG.jpg

As Stuart said big b yours is a second facelift :) sorry I presumed you were on about the 3D Nissan badge not the vinyl when you said debadge :) for the vinyl heat it up carefully hair dryer or rub it with a cloth really hard then using a ice scraper very carefully tease it of :) or a credit card pretty sure I used an old gift card :L x

Back