lowering springs

after i have lowered it the wheels are gonna be quite far into the arches is there a way of spacing out the wheels to align up nice with the outside edge of the arches??

after i have lowered it the wheels are gonna be quite far into the arches is there a way of spacing out the wheels to align up nice with the outside edge of the arches??
Spacers can help. But they're quite expensive somwetimes.

You might need an adjustable panhard rod for the rear too

You may need extended studs too, depending on what size spacers you want to use

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i do have a rod going from one side of the car to the other in a diagonal dirction al ready its not adjustable though, is that what your talking about?

1094047_10151475468331503_942253308_o.jpg

you don't have to change it, i drove years without changing it. the only thing is that the car end shifts to the left a bit.

you don't have to change it, i drove years without changing it. the only thing is that the car end shifts to the left a bit.

but thats not a good thing really, is it? i might just not bother, it dont seem worth spending out nearly half of what the car is worth just to have it 5cm lower.

No, but if he wishes to space his wheels out he'll need one so they sit flush.

but thats not a good thing really, is it? i might just not bother, it dont seem worth spending out nearly half of what the car is worth just to have it 5cm lower.
About £70-80 from Noddie on here :)

£70-£80 for the bar £40 for some cut springs cars only worth £300 max all the other mods i have done have only cost me peanuts. im starting to not be able to justify spending out on somthing that might just mess up the way my car drives and feels

well it looks better with the adjustable rod, and depending on your wheels it might scrape in the arches on the right side when people are sitting in the rear or hitting a bump.

welll i think im gonna buy them springs mentioned in earlier for £40 and go from there, it just seems like alot of money for 5cm, will it feel better then the stock hight? what are the gains made?

left, right, up, down it shifts in all directions :p
Just so nobody looks at the wrong side and thinks 'Yeah, there miles of space, I don't need a panhard'. There have been a few on here recently that mean you gotta be that specific unfortunately. Mentioning no names...

Just so nobody looks at the wrong side and thinks 'Yeah, there miles of space, I don't need a panhard'. There have been a few on here recently that mean you gotta be that specific unfortunately. Mentioning no names...

didn't mean to confuse people :) i prefer to look on all sides of the car when working on suspension/wheels or something in between.
So fellow modders, please look left and right, aswell on the front wheels left and right for clearance and tight bolts/nuts! not to mention to proper track aligning!

Yes but it'll need to be a good weld and strong one as the rod is under a lot of lateral force.
You'll need to calculate how much to shorten by

THIS WAS MY 3000TH POST :D

you need the whole supsenion of a corsa, not just bits. and don't come cheap on suspension setup, really its whats keeping you safe on the road!

what I meant was rear corsa spring doesn't fit, you need cut stock or cut micra lowering springs to suppliment the corsa lowering kit, as described in the Official MSC k11 lowering guide

Back