Lime Green Micra :-O

F

fastfrank

Hi All,

I'm due to view a lime green metallic Micra tomorrow, a 1998 model with about 56k on the clock. I'm going to be running it as my second vehicle due to the excess mileage I'm going to be doing soon so I can keep my cherished Subaru Impreza for weekends.

Thing is, it's lime green, which from the advert looks a bit different but i've never seen one in that colour. Whats the feeling about lime green, good or bad? Is it a blokes colour? Post up some piccies if possible to corroborate its the best choice.

Cheers
Frank

I must admit, I've never seen a lime green one!

The only green one I've come across is this one:
27-P4130192.JPG

(I bet a few recognise that car) I think that colour is Opal Green or something, but greens on a micra sound quite nice :)

Although If I had my choice of make model and colour i'd have a black SR cos I think they look lush:
486902_63_full.jpg

Thats JayYs car :)

Don't suppose you have any pics of the lime green one?

James :)

ive seen a few lime green ones, its quite a nice colour actually, i think that green that u posted james is minty green lol. No but seriously, you can deffo get lime green ones, not sure if anyone on her has that colour but theres one just around the corner from me, im sure its a tempest model

fastfrank said:
Is it a blokes colour?
Frank

lol

You do know it's a Micra, I'd be more worried about what people say about the car!
But most of us here seem to cope!

Green Micra's are nice, too many red one's about IMO, so any other colour is cool!

Glenn said:
is mine classed as lime green?!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thats more pondwater green :D - bit bluey. Nice tho

Just edited to say its also a sky green :)

forest or marine green i think its called

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< although you can't really tell in my avatar lol

think this is the lime:

23-limegreen2.jpg

Yeah thats the colour im thinking Dr Z. Quite nice and as Goldstar says its a micra, you will get stick regardless of colour. Pondwater gree :p quality

Well, here we go. Purchased the car today, three owers from new, its a Micra 'Twister' 1.0L and comes with A/C which is a major bonus - never seen one with this on before (unless its a seriously deluxe model of course). Drives superb as recall my mums Micra used to be. Top quality cars and stand the test of time.

53,000 miles and covered in dog hairs:glance: but in the process of totally gutting the beasty to get it to my high standards of cleanliness:laugh: - these cars are so well put together and methodical in their construction... just like juplo lol

Only one area of concern though, coming from a car with PAS the steering is mega stiff:eek: but since checking the tyre pressures they were down to 20psi all round when they're suppose to be 30ish.... maybe thats the problem??? - Can anything be done to improve the weight of the steering apart from jacking up the pressures?

Will post some pictures when its all sorted!:grinning:

i have a green micra its exactly the same colour as the one in the picture posted at the start of this thread. and NO its not a nice colour i dont mind saying to my mates i have a micra but the fact that its like a yellow lime green colour kinda sux ALOT.

Thats why im having work done too this baby :p toss up between Metalic Blue or Metalic Black ???

BTW...I think the presure is 27psi, make sure the presure is right as i just redid all wheels on mine and refilled the wheels and there runnig great (feels like i have power steering lol)

nope, car doesn't have power steering. According to the tyre pressure sticker on the door the fronts should be 32 and the rears 29psi.

Mine is the same colour as Glenn's. That colour is called Turquoise Blue (paint code DK6). And you dont see that many Micras in that colour(not in Edinburgh anyway).
It also looks LUSH!!! when polished up.:love::love:

SimonK11 said:
Mine is the same colour as Glenn's. That colour is called Turquoise Blue (paint code DK6). And you dont see that many Micras in that colour(not in Edinburgh anyway).
It also looks LUSH!!! when polished up.:love::love:

very true! need to give mine a clean today before pod..

every lime green :k11green: one i see is on a S reg did they only do them on S reg or somthink lol

Back