led dash lights

B

bal

the lights that illuminate my clocks have all amazingly blown apart from 2 or 3 of them

so i want to change them to red LEDS

what kind of LEDS can i use?
how would i go about securing them in the bulb holders?

i think i read goldstar has already done this when i did a search

as always any help is much appreciated

Ciao Bal
wink.gif

I made my dials light red and clock light blu just buying led bulbs for dash on eBay, search on eBay.de

15598.jpg

sorry for low quality pics

Reichard TUV said:
Ciao Bal
wink.gif

I made my dials light red and clock light blu just buying led bulbs for dash on eBay, search on eBay.de

sorry for low quality pics
that looks good!

Demarest said:
What did you have to do to iluminate the clock, my clock doesnt light up at all when the lights are on
the clock has its own bulb (correct me if i'm wrong) and it should come on when you switch the ignition on,

if it dont am guessin the bulb has blown, like someone said above search on ebay for them and all you need to do is take the old bulbs out of the holders and insert the new ones - i turned all - including the clock - of mine blue n it looked smart

Demarest said:
What did you have to do to iluminate the clock, my clock doesnt light up at all when the lights are on
there's a little bulb for clock illumination on the rear .... maybe you need a new bulb I suppose :suspect:

mackem_micra said:
the clock has its own bulb (correct me if i'm wrong) and it should come on when you switch the ignition on
in my Micra clock light come on when I switch on external lights

Cheers Guys, (Y)

I'll check it out when i get time,

The dials didnt originally come with the car, and i did mess around with the bulbs when i installed them, must have forgot to put the clock bulb back in.

Back