LED Bulbs

Thats exactly where I was going to start. They seem a bit addictive, I've been looking at the indicators and repeaters too.

I'm glad they look ok. Which side lights did you go for? Have you got xenon mains too?

I'm guessing you mean led headlight bulbs? I've got them in mine and I personally think they look good, quite a lot brighter than the standard bulbs. I've also got led's in the interior/dashboard lights too :p

I've put one in my interior light too. I've bought the dashboard kit but not installed it yet. Can you recommend a decent place to buy them? as there seems to be loads of different types.

My sidelights ar LED's

And my Headlights are there - £20 and megabright :D

ultra%20h4.JPG

I've put one in my interior light too. I've bought the dashboard kit but not installed it yet. Can you recommend a decent place to buy them? as there seems to be loads of different types.
All the led's were already on the car when I bought it, but i'm sure you can find good enough ones on ebay

If you want to get led or xenon lights then that is ok. Original nissan headlight plugs will get burnt sometimes (if you use xenon or led headlight bulbs) so its better to get ceramic headlight plugs.

if you want to get interior bulb so don't get led/xenon bulbs. you will need to get festoon bulbs.

btw if you want to get any bulbs then post any links on this thread. (so you can double check with us).

i don't buy any cheap led/xenon lights cos they are very poor quality. (its true but its my opinion)

Back