last 30 mins of my birthday

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hasnt been that much of a bad actualy got a snow camo hoodie off my mam and dad a magners gift set off my girlfriend the new roy chubby brown dvd off my girlfriends mam and dad and i treated my self to my bonnet paint gettin sorted and two new games for my wii csi hard evidence and worms a space odity

so all in all hasnt been a bad day how has every one else been today

Didnt know it was your Birthday...i would have thought it would say it somewhere on the forum...or does it...

Well Happy Birthday! :D

Been alrite, me and the lass have been together 9 months today so we took a long walk down to the seafront and bought some family guy dvds which I'm watching now!

aww nice one fella 3 years for me and my misses like

cheers dragon how has your day been

cheers guy what about your day

my days been good mate after finishing work managed to snipe some killers tickets on ebay during my break so payed for them and trying to get a travelodge booked but the sites performing matenance all night

Not sure if you got my text mate-y!

Or MSN w/e, I know I done both but not sure which one I said happy b-day in.

But Happy Birthday again :p

cheers again arnold

you cow bag dragon i wanted some tickets as well but couldnt get any dont trust them off ebay like

and cheers again stevie

i know what you mean about ebay ones only got these from there because the actual tickets were pictured still cost me mega money have one spare when thry arrive that i`m gonna try an sell for a profit just before the event going 26th feb at the lg arena

kool i dont really trust ebay for cirtain stuff even with the ticket sellers that are outside of the grounds my sister and her boyfriend went to a yellow card gig at newcastle and they took 2 of there mates down and payed someone out side selling some tickets 120 pound for them got to the front and the woman went sorry they are fake turned them away went to look for the person the bought them off couldnt find him were well guted

Happy birthday bud.

Good to hear you're gonna sort the bonnet out was looking at your blog the other day thinking car looks cracking but just needs that sorting lol!

my brother ordered some direct so will check them against them plus with e-bay can always start a paypal dispute to get the money back but i admit i don`t really like doing things like tickets off e-bay would rather buy them direct

cheers littlewood should be gettin car back the day hopefully but just the bonnet sorted for now as the bumpers are gona get smoothed insted

cheers no i never got it bad boyed as im in two minds wether to get it done as i see my car in cirtain lights and angles and love it i think this way it looks subtle without being over the top as its not a big body kit nis`s looks nice because he has a after market body kit on

Back