KYB Lowering Springs for K11 F/S

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
for sale a set of KYB K-force 35mm lowering springs for K11 '93-02. these are brand new. bought for my brother who was going to get a k11, but is now keeping his primera.
the ride quality is excellent and improves handeling and looks.
£75 delivered to your door. or £65 collected from s42 6yq.chesterfield, derbyshire.
pictures to follow tomorrow.

here is what they look like on.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 190
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 227
u still got those springs mate

i got a k11 im also after sum alloy wheels im only in tamworth so if u still got them on thursday i will defo av them would u beable to bring them over 2 tamworth msg bk cheers

im also interested.....
however without "uprated dampers" did you notice that the "ride" was alittle "bumpy"??? or was it nice and smooth over bumps ect

cheers
napster

Moorey said:
i got a k11 im also after sum alloy wheels im only in tamworth so if u still got them on thursday i will defo av them would u beable to bring them over 2 tamworth msg bk cheers
i wouldn't be able to take them to tamworth, but i work at toyota factory at burnaston, derby, which is about 20 mins away from tamworth, so you could meet me there. if not it will be £75 delivered.

Napster said:
im also interested.....
however without "uprated dampers" did you notice that the "ride" was alittle "bumpy"??? or was it nice and smooth over bumps ect

cheers
napster
i was worried about that myself, as the corolla i had lowered on just springs was bouncy as hell. but these ones are the best i've been in, they hardly bounce at all. the wife says she can hardly tell they was on over bumps, but they are impressive in corners.
hope this helps you.
some more pictures.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 172
cheers "silver_si" for your comment

i am also INTERESTED in these.
umm well i think im in a que because "moorey" asked first, but if they dont i will think more about it.
would a cheque be ok for payment(just wondering)???
thanks

sonic said:
I bought a new set of these off Ebay a couple of weeks ago, £31 including postage, what a bargain !!

what the hell lol.....thats a crazy bargain. i would like to congratulate you :laugh:

sonic said:
No, I've just checked the seller that I bought mine off and he doesn't have any.

alright, cheers for checking mate.
again, nice bargain!!
are you just lowering it on them or have you got some "uprated dampers / coilovers" aswell?

I'm just lowering for now, its got the original dampers on (92) so I dont expect that they'll last long, but when they fail it'll give me the excuse to buy uprated ones.

sonic said:
I'm just lowering for now, its got the original dampers on (92) so I dont expect that they'll last long, but when they fail it'll give me the excuse to buy uprated ones.

(My apologies for taking this off topic, but just enquiring)

isnt that being abit risky? or am i being stupid.
i didnt think that was good if the damper decides to "GO" because wont you have a wheel half in your arches???
this is the problem i have at the moment in whether or not to lower the car just on springs???

Napster said:
(My apologies for taking this off topic, but just enquiring)

isnt that being abit risky? or am i being stupid.
i didnt think that was good if the damper decides to "GO" because wont you have a wheel half in your arches???
this is the problem i have at the moment in whether or not to lower the car just on springs???
no the wheels wont go into the arch as its the spring that stops this not the damper. the damper simply stops the spring from bouncing all the time.

silver_si said:
no the wheels wont go into the arch as its the spring that stops this not the damper. the damper simply stops the spring from bouncing all the time.

alright cheers!

sonic said:
I bought a new set of these off Ebay a couple of weeks ago, £31 including postage, what a bargain !!
i thank you for trying to ruin my thread. in future keep things to yourself. we all know bargains can be purchased off ebay!!!!
these were not purchased off ebay, you can check that other guy's feedback or mine. my ebay user id is;
k11_si

The spring takes the weight of the car and absorbs the impact of any bumps on the road, all the damper does is stop the car from bouncing around, it basically slows the movement of the suspension down, 'damping' out the rebound that a spring naturally tries to give. I think that's right but if not then someone will tell me I'm wrong.

silver_si said:
i thank you for trying to ruin my tread. in future keep things to yourself. we all know bargains can be purchased off ebay!!!!
sorry, not intentional.

hey guys sorry bout these springs but i have found out silver_si still has the springs so if you guys wanted them you should hav got them as i hav now bought them and i going to his 2morrow to fit them on so i cant wait

sorry for you guys who asked bout them first but i came up wiv the money for them 2day.

Back