Knockhill Convoy

hi i was talking with scottisc sr on msn and he mentioned a convoy too knockhill so 1st i'd like to know who was going from west coast area around glasgow? please add to names

1.k11ss

prob gonna head over the forth road bridge n meet jus before it at burger king n wait for all members to appear.

wat are general thots on this ?

I will also be meeting there as I think Allans coming up in my car :p

Not sure of any other Scottish members from the west.

Any idea of a time etc? I know the meet at knockhill is 6, so maybe want to be there for around quarter too, so say leave there at 5?

yeah cool i wana be ther 4.30 or somit n the way traffic will be i recon ill prob arrive bout 4.55-lol

cya all soon :D

Thats a bit early guys - it don't start till 6!!

I'll be up there later on i think, so will just meet you there :)

Titch said:
Thats a bit early guys - it don't start till 6!!

I think he was talking about meeting at BK Titch mate, meeting there around half 4-quarter to 5, leaving there at 5, takes around another half hour or so to get to Knockhill from there.

Whats happening food wise BTW? BBQs and people bring food, if its dry?

Allan said:
15 mins to knockhill from BK, 20 if your lucky.

You don't have to be there bang on 6 anyway.

I checked using the aa route planner and it said half an hour, thats why I said it,lol. Also want to get there abit before to catch all of the action.

We also have a mate of mine coming along, he drives a Renault though so be nice please :p

Not sure whats happening food wise, could possibly go get something afterwards? Knockhill will be freezing btw, so wrap up warm :)

Back