ke35 coupe 1976 video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sound off it and stunning looking! Is that a japanese levin version originally?

hi baz no not a levin it was a sr coupe 1166cc twin carb model standard with about 50 odd bhp . there was a te37 and a ke55 which had 1600 twin cam engines in.
when i went to MD go to get parts for it they said they only ever sold a hand full here when they came out in 76 and i can say iv'e never seen another over here. all the bits for the car had to be shipped over from AUS cost me loads mate.

hi baz no not a levin it was a sr coupe 1166cc twin carb model standard with about 50 odd bhp . there was a te37 and a ke55 which had 1600 twin cam engines in.
when i went to MD go to get parts for it they said they only ever sold a hand full here when they came out in 76 and i can say iv'e never seen another over here. all the bits for the car had to be shipped over from AUS cost me loads mate.

Thats sounds sweet, man!

haha first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Wow he'd really fit in over here in Aus" people over here are nuts about dropping big engines into things like old datsuns, mazdas and toyotas...those old jap coupes look so nice though. I'm looking forward to helping my friend do up a capella soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back