K13 price shock

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Well I went to buy a new micra today and got a bit of a price shock. I just was after the base model with the niffty 3 cylinder which was $13,990 drive away and thought the current 1.9% rate would make it a bargain but NO....they jacked up the price for the base model to $15,990. I said to the salesman he must have miss understood me as I was after the base model and not the 1.5L model but nope the price was right and when I asked how so he said its due to the current deal with the interest rate been so low. What a joke and I walk out. I can get a brand new 5 door fiesta though work contacts for less.... So it looks like ill be leaving Nissan and going ford.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Nothing in the fine print about the price of the base model and Nissan can change the RRP at any time like all manufactures. The salesman was a bit taken back when I questioned him over it and probably should not have said why. Interesting if others over east could ask there local dealer on price encase its a dodgy car yard? I was dissapointed as I had planned for months to buy a new micra towards the end of the year but the base model is not worth $15,990.
Also I am going to get the 1.6L petrol fiesta now.

http://www.nissan.com.au/webpages/models/Micra_K13_model.html for the fine print.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Check car sales cause last I looked some dealers had the 3 cylinder manual drive away for $11990! Will look for the link. Love the K13 but abit of a bummer its not made in Japan anymore.

Back