K12 spotted.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I was at work today and saw a K12 Micra on the Frankston/Dandenong road.
It was registered with Victorian plates.

Had the badges "Micra" & "ST" on the hatch. Car was Silver

I did not think they were in the showrooms here yet.

Mychael

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
I hear they may be bringing a "hot" S version next year with a hi-po 1.6L motor.

Would make a nice upgrade into a K11 if doeable and could get hold of a Jap front-cut in the future.

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"I hear they may be bringing a "hot" S version next year with a hi-po 1.6L motor.<BR><BR>Would make a nice upgrade into a K11 if doeable and could get hold of a Jap front-cut in the future.

In the UK we have a 160SR K12 Micra a 1.6l sporty looking Micra. SR meaning 'Street Racer'. I think it has since been replaced by Micra 'Sport'.

cisco

» CMF Member
Nice! A fast 1.6 version would be unreal actually..

A 1.6 turbo version would be even better!

We have the micra k12 160 SR also in the Netherlands; standard 110 HP...top speed is 183 km/h....costs about 19500,00 euro

Attachments

• 26662.jpg
    26662.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 23

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
Yes & how many K12 outside Europe have the 1.6? Specifically HR16DE (Stroke 83.6mm)?
I believe it's only found in C11 in China & C11/K12 from Europe, everywhere else gets the HR15DE (Stroke 78.4mm).
Point being, you're not likely to get a front cut from Japan with that motor.
Also note if you want a manual gearbox in your Jap front cut, from the current Nissan vehicle range you have the 1.2L 5spd K12, QR20DE 4x4 Xtrail, 350Z & not much else.

Back