k12 rear bumper

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
need a rear bumper for a k12 prefrebly in midlands or that can be posted
scratches are no problem as will get resprayed anyway for a facelift sport but would consider a prefacelift without bumpstrips on it or aftermarket had ordered one off ebay but seller has refunded the money as the bumper was damaged when he inspected it futher

well £65 m8. bought it of ele for £150 (a think) yeh ready to be painted. only snag is whr the rear bumper screws into the arch it has cracked. a cud get a pic if you like?

if you dont mind mate a pic would be great also any chance of posting it as not sure when i`ll next have chance to come and pick it up of course i would pay the postage cost on top but price sounds good

definately intrested mate as i was going to pay near that for a standard one did you manage to get a postage price otherwise will try and get next sunday off to come up to the north meet if it would be possible to collect it from you there just need to have a word with my boss find out what i`m working

will have a word with the boss on friday see if i can get it off been having quite a few saturdays off so might manage it i`ll let you know friday night

sorry for the delay replying mate didn`t manage to sort out with my boss till today but she`s gave me next saturday off so will collect from you at ferrybridge meet if thats ok

Back