K12 FOGLIGHT FITMENT

Seen it done, looked like hard work tho as the person took the bumper off drilled two holes for the spot lights, Then placed a tube in the hole fibreglass round the tube painted inside then mounted the lights inside. look good when it was done tho. will see if i can find it and post a link.:D

Been looking to do mine for a while,got the lamps and the covers that go in the grill,the suib is a pain as once the new squib goes in,the front fogs will work,but the rear fog only worked by holding the stalk in the on position. Easier to get a seperate wiring loom and switch set for that (about £7-8 on ebay) you'll also have to sourch the brackets for the lamps,which is proving tricky unless you cd them already attached to the lights. All k12 bumbers have the fitting for the lamps,just a case of having to cut the holes :)

Hi dont want to high-jack the post but I have a facelift k12 micra with holes on the front bumper and I have seen cables on both sides. I was wondering if I was to buy some fog lamps would it be just a matter of fitting them or something else is required?

Hi dont want to high-jack the post but I have a facelift k12 micra with holes on the front bumper and I have seen cables on both sides. I was wondering if I was to buy some fog lamps would it be just a matter of fitting them or something else is required?

you'll need to change your lights stalk as your current one will (probably) only have the rear fog option.
you will also need the relevant relay to send the signal to turn the light on ;)

The lamp units are the same on a few different nissan models and are sided (the O/S and N/S lamp are opposite shaped)

...and the knowledge that driving around with your fog lights on when it ain't foggy is an offence, and not cool....so please don't do that :p

To minimise the chances of getting tickets. IMO if you wanna be cool, buy yourself Merc style LED lights, drill two small hole and bolt them to the bumper. Connect the wire to the side light. :-D

On the 2004 models you need the square shape brackets 62222-ax600 and 62223-ax600. Then you need the front covers 62257BM474 and 62256BM474. From there jus case of cutting where needed. I tried a new squib with front fog switch as all the relays and wires are there,but with that my rear fog wouldn't work,don't know if needs an ecu mapping for it,so I'm going to get a seperate aftermairing kit for the lamps. Best of luck,and keep us informed :)

Back