k12 engine mods

Have bought a K12 LHD rolling shell that has competed in European Tarmac rallies - seamwelded, superb cage, correct suspension and brakes, extinguishers, guards, hydraulic handbrake, flocked dash etc, the car has only done just under 3000 miles from new.
Was originally a 1600 but wanting to build a 1400 engine & box to rally it over here but struggling to find cams, exhaust manifolds, head, engine parts, gear sets etc. does anyone have any knowledge of anything being available, new or used. There's loads of of K11 bits from the usual place but not K12.

Yeah, that's what I'm finding thanks - I'll keep building it though. I've got the throttle bodies, manifold and ecu sorted, proper exhaust system came with the car; I've got someone who can work on the head and Piper are looking at cams, can get everything balanced etc and know I can get a limited slip diff and using a 1.0 litre final drive will suit what I want to do. Fingers crossed I can make it reliable, only rallying for fun.

Keep us updated with a blog, be nice to see some real work going into a 12.. so far there's only the one and that's a Mitsubishi hybrid (epic build)

Back